Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Wreath

                            
I just wanted to start off by saying I don't know how much I'll post, I'm hoping on a regular basis!

This is my official wreath for this year. I didn't do a step by step photo session! Basically all I bought was the burlap ribbon from hobby lobby (favorite store) you can find tutorials on YouTube on how you want achieve the look of your wreath. The greenery was bought from A.C. Moore (you can find that stuff anywhere) i basically hot glued it to the burlap to my liking. I have recently been doing lights in the wreaths. These are moose lights (from the target 1.00 bin) you can turn them on and off! The reason I love these is because you have the option to have them on there or not. I think it adds a lot to it and I generally don't see many like this. (I did the same with my Halloween wreath) But just thread the lights between the ribbon and it was stay on and hide he battery box on the Inside of the burlap. The giant "H" was bought at Walmart. They have hooks on it so it dangles from the actually wire wreath part! ( there are other ways u can achieve that look, just thought this was easier and I could always take it off to change it up) Hope y'all like it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment